Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Northwestern Polytechnical University & Study in
Application Documents Required
1. Applicants should fill the Application Form for Northwestern Polytechnical University.
2. Notarized highest diploma or certificate. If the applicant is studying at university or working in company, he/she has to submit the studentship certificate (notifying graduation time) or working certificate produced by his/her university or company. If the certificate is not in English or Chinese, it has to be notarized in English or Chinese.
3. Manuscripts or notarized manuscripts if they are neither English nor Chinese.
4. One photocopy of passport and two passport photos taken in recent time.
5. Study plan in English or Chinese (applicants for post graduate programs).
6. Recommendation letters in English or Chinese by two professors or assistant professors. (Applicants for post graduate programs)
7. Copy of published thesis or academic achievements (if any)
8. Download Physical Examination Form at our website. Applicants should follow strictly the requirements of the Physical Examination Form. It will be invalid if there is page missing, or no photo or no seal on the perforation or no signature by the hospital or doctor in the form. The result of the examination will be valid for 6 months. Please arrange the time of your physical examination appropriately.
9. Clearance Certificate provided by local police station authorized by the Chinese Embassy in the applicant’s county and its Chinese translation.
1. Final admission decisions will be made at the end of June every year.
2. The students admitted can not change the university, major and duration of study.