Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Northwestern Polytechnical University & Study in
Eligibility for Postgraduate:
1. Nationality & Health condition
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport，and must offer the valid health checklist and the authorized photocopy.
P.S. Applicants must hold the valid passport or valid certificate for at least 4 years and have the two-year record of residence in their country in recent 4 years.
2. Age & Academic background
1) Applicants who apply for Master must be under 35 years old
and have the bachelor’s degree that has already been recognized by the Ministry
of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
2) Applicants who apply for PhD must be under 40 years old and have the master’s degree that has already been recognized by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
3. Applicants should have strong capacity in scientific research
4. GPA requirement:
Applicants should have good academic marks. GPA from previous (latest) school must be:
1) 3.0 or above (out of 4.0);
2) 3.75 or above (out of 5.0);
3) 75 or above (out of 100):
5. Language requirements:
1) For Chinese Medium Major: ≥HSK level4 (above 200 points) and HSKK (Intermediate); or native Chinese speakers;
2) For English Medium: ≥ IELTS overall 5.5; ≥ TOFEL 75; ≥ GRE 310+3.5; ≥ PTE Academic 55; Cambridge international Advanced level (English subject); or native English speakers.
- April 15, 2020 for CSC Scholarship application- May 15, 2020 for NPU President Scholarship application